Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Interesting Night

   At roughly 4:00 a.m. I was woken up from a good dream by my grandfather, who lives with me, saying, "There is a cop outside who wants to talk to you." Naturally, I was frightened as to why the cop was here at this time of night wanting to speak to me. " I haven't done anything wrong" I thought to myself. I put on a pair of old jeans and walked outside to my unknown fait.
   It turns out that there had been some car thefts in the neighborhood, and they had apprehended the thief. Who ever the guy was, he had stolen my laptop out of my car, and the officers returned it to me. It was an old laptop I had in my car because I was going to try to sell it, so I did not care much about it. If it had been my macbook, there would have been a problem.;)

No comments:

Post a Comment