Tuesday, December 1, 2015
01-09-15
As you may have noticed by this surplus of blogs that I'm cramming at the last second, I'm running out of things to write about. So in this post I'm telling my virginity story. We came in my room and were hanging out like normal, we had just finished watching this skate film that i recently went to the premier for. By the time it ended we were making out and at this time the film E.T. is what it was called, was on the home screen again just playing some ambient noises. She told me she wanted to have sex and I asked if she was sure because I know id love her after. She said yes. We proceed to break the forbidden barrier and I went inside of her. Her face looked uncomfortable witch is understandable it probably hurt. loved her ever since. ( Photo has nothing to do with this post just really like it and had nothing to write about it hahaha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment