I feel that in this generation there are many people that do not explore different music other than the latest pop song on the radio. Its bullshit, EXPLORE PEOPLE THERE IS SO MUCH MORE OUT THERE! In this piece I will name five songs and the bands that play them that are must hears.
1. Fireworks by Animal Collective- This is a fabulous song by my all time favorite band. Great lyrics and very unique sound.
2. The Abandoned Hospital Ship by The Flaming Lips- This song is off the album " clouds taste metallic" which is a great album by the way. The song just builds up in a way thats like no other, you can't help but take it in
3. Digital by Joy Division- This is just an awesome song by a band that had a unique sound especially for its time.
4. Toe Cutter/ Thumb Buster by Thee Oh Sees- Your classic new aged beach rock band which are all good but this song just plain ole rocks.
5. Across The Night Sky by Adeodat Warfield- Different band who's creator is a skateboarder I am fond of, Ryan Sublette.
fuck
No comments:
Post a Comment