Thursday, October 1, 2015


-Theses were screen shots from a short film a friend and I made for his art class awhile back. The concept was that I would walk up and find this board (in the photo) in the woods, continue walking, and find this decrepit bowl. The bowl was an old project of my friends but was never quite finished and is now rotting away in his fathers woods behind his house. Once I was in the bowl, I was acting like I was skating it;  just walking around, using my hand to guide the board around. It was hard to film for a multitude of factors. First being, that the bowl is fucked up so I would fall through sometimes:'). Also, one of the requirements of the project was that it be filmed in one consecutive sixty second shot. All in all It was super fun, and I had a great time being a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment