Thursday, October 8, 2015

soooo

My car is fucked. I was at outback with my girlfriend and when we left my car wouldn't start. We got her dad to jump it and it was still acting like the battery was going to die as I was taking her home. I know it needs an alternator. As I was driving home, in the middle of pembroke, my car just shuts off. Luckily there was a cop a couple cars back when it happened so they helped me push it into this sketchy car wash place. I got out, locked the doors, and bummed a light from the dudes next to me. Keep in mind I just sold the truck that I bought that I posted an earlier blog about:/. I did make a 500 dollar profit off the truck though:). But, I am out of a car for the time being. Shits botched.

2 comments:

  1. Oh mannnn, that is NOT cool. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. not cool indeed, but I'm not going to sweat it :). Things happen

    ReplyDelete